I’m a stickler for punctuality… really, but I never can seem to get in on the front end of the blog hop parties. I enjoy them and I love exploring new blogs. But I’m always a late arrival. A few weeks ago, I wasn’t even sure that I would be able to continue blogging on a regular basis. My doctor is trying to find the right meds for the pain I’m experiencing, he says “I think you have fibromyalgia”… okay. So now I’m in my 3rd trial of a prescription, and guess what? It seems to be working, and I’ve only been taking it about 5 days. I’ve even been told that I’m more “chirpier” since I started taking the new med.
So here I am, playing “catchup” with all the blog hop parties. There are so many, and I think I’ll be busy for a month just trying to get everybody in my “follow” system. There was the Blog Hop 09 hosted by Robin @ PENSIEVE, BlogHer@Home hosted by Princess Jenn, #NotAtBlogHer Twitter Party last Friday, hosted by Robin’s Online World (which I totally missed). Did you make it to the Non BlogHer Party, hosted by Mom of 2 Boys Wife of 1? I missed it, but I’m going to try to get around to visit the blogs on the linky list. Then there was the BlogNerd Bash hosted by Gariby Soup.
Oh, there just aren’t enough hours in the day to do all the fun stuff.
If you missed my previous post for the Blog Hop, you can visit it here. Here are some trivial things about me…
- I have been wearing glasses since I was in the 3rd grade, then I started wearing contact lens in the 7th grade. Last year, I had to switch over to bifocals… sob… I can’t wear the bifocal contact lens. They don’t work for me. 🙁
- I love chocolate and strawberry twizzlers.
- I’m happy being a “loner”, but I long to have a small group of local friends to entertain with, or shop with, or blog with.
- I’m twice divorced… it’s been said “the men have been hard on her”, AND it’s been said “she’s been hard on the men”. Well, which is it? I don’t know.
- I love blogging memes. I don’t always participate, but I hop about occasionally checking them all out. I have a very long list that I have collected that I plan to blog about one day.
- I’m addicted to Dr. Pepper.
- I destroy plants and electronics, not intentionally, but somehow I just can’t seem to manage to keep them in “working” order.
- I’m very uncoordinated. I have no groove, and I have 2 left feet.
- I yearn for peace and quiet (I do have a 5 year old), but I can’t get through the day without having a TV or radio on, and usually more than one on at a time.
- I am an extreme multi-tasker, just like any mom, I suppose… work, twitter, work, facebook, work, laundry, work, lunch for Leah, work, work, watch Y&R, work, blog.. and on an on.
- I want to start my own business. But I can’t focus on one thing to do, that’s a major problem.
- I love to play classical music on the piano, but I haven’t played in a million years. I long for a piano again.
- I’m a southern, country gal, but I’m not a redneck. I like to live in the country, but I can’t be more than 20 minutes away from Walmart. I”m always “fixin” to do something, and am always caught off guard when someone mentions my southern accent. I tawlk funee?
So, there are a few quirky things about me. Sometimes I think I’m an absolute “oddball”, then other times I think everybody else is “odd”, lol <but really me 98% of the time>.
I’m looking forward to meeting other bloggers and learning about them. Thanks for stopping by and come back to visit again soon.
Current Mood: Happy