1. Have you ever been pulled over? How many times?
Yes. 3 times.
2. What are you most likely to be pulled over for? (Speeding? Reckless driving? Expired tags/inspection? Bad signal/headlight?)
3. You’re driving along on your merry way when you see a police car. What is your first thought?
Check my speed.
4. When you see a cop car, do you hit your brakes or keep your foot on the gas?
I keep my foot on the gas pedal, easing up just a little until I’ve had a chance to check my speed.
5. What’s your personal speed limit? How do you determine what it is for any given road?
I stay close to the posted speed limit driving around town. I live just on the outskirts, so it takes a little while to get anywhere especially in traffic, so I always try to allow enough time to get where I’m going without having to rush. On the interstate, going on a long trip, I’ll go 5-10 miles over, depending on the traffic, time, and location.
Posted 2007-08-31 7:00:10 pm